Candles are one of the most relaxing accessories you could put into your home... but safety is really important so grab a cuppa and take a couple of mins to make sure you're following our safety guidelines (not limited to!)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Give your candle it's own space of 10cm
- Keep away from anything that could catch fire... make sure those lovely curtains are well away!
- Keep burning candles on a stable, heat resistant surface
- Don't move the candle whilst lit... the vessel can get hot!
- Always read the safety information at the bottom of the candle
- Make sure there is ventilation in the room
- Use a snuffer to extinguish the candle... NEVER use water!
- Don't fall asleep with lit candles
- If you're lighting more than one candle, make sure they're are at least 10cm from each other
- Don't burn the candle to the very bottom of the vessel. Stop burning the candle when it reaches 1.5cm from the bottom of the vessel. Yay, it's time for a new MOWGLI BOTANICS candle!